Your privacy is of paramount importance. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy for you to understand how we collect, use, disclose, convey and utilize personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your written consent or as required by law;
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes;
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned;
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date;
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification;
- We will make readily available to Med Direct Access’s customers’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information; and
- We may permit certain third-party companies to help us tailor advertising we believe may interest users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our Sites and/or Services (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior. To opt out of having your personal information affect the serving of Google AdWords, visit https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.